a. the Vesica website at www.shifttech.com, www.shiftsearch.com, miax.shiftsearch.com, and www.vesicatech.com (the “Sites”),
b. the SHIFT platform (the “Platform”), which includes all websites, mobile apps, widgets, plug-ins, integrated technologies, or other services relating to the Platform; and,
1. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We may collect the following types of information about you in connection with your use of our Online Services:
- Contact data: Our Sites may provide you with opportunities for providing us with your contact information to learn about our services. We may collect your name and contact information.
- User account data: When you register to use the Platform or any of its functionalities, we collect you name, email address, password, company name, and job title. We may also collect additional information about you, such as demographic data like age and gender, or data about your interests or preferences.
- Information collected automatically: When you use our Online Services, including our Platform, certain information about your device and web browser are automatically collected in connection with providing the Platform to you, such as your IP address, device type, and operating system.
- Usage information: We may collect information about how you use and engage with our Platform or other Online Services, such as searches you conduct in our Platform, information you submit to our Platform, how long you spend on speciﬁc pages, information or features you engage with, customizations you create, reports or charts you generate, and other activity you engage in while using our Online Services.
- Communications between you and us: We may collect information about you in connection with requests or inquiries you make to us, whether done by email, phone, online submission, or otherwise.
- Information provided by others: We may receive information about you from third parties, such as partners who help us in connection with our Platform or Online Services.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information described above to:
- Provide our Online Services to you and others;
- Process, evaluate, and respond to your requests and inquiries;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, including: analyzing and improving our Online Services, our technologies, and any other services; performing data analyses; developing new technologies, products, and services; learning about our users; evaluating user engagement with our Online Services; and facilitating the functionality and new functionalities in our Online Services;
- Personalize and customize users’ experience within our Online Services, including by making suggestions or recommendations to you based on your past activity;
- Market to you regarding matters we believe may be in your interest, including by delivering targeted and interest-based marketing within our Online Services and elsewhere;
- Protect the safety and integrity of our Online Services, troubleshoot issues, and detect and prevent errors, fraudulent activity, or other potentially wrongful, harmful, or illegal activity;
- Protect the health, safety, welfare, rights, or interests of you, us, any third party, or the general public;
- Comply with, make claims relating to, or enforce legal rights or obligations, legal process, our policies, government requests, or prudent security or business practices.
We may also use information we collect for any other purpose notiﬁed to you or to which you consent, or to perform any actions requested by you.
3. How We Share Information
We may share information with third parties for any purpose described in Section 2 above (“How We Use Information We Collect”), or for any other purpose that has been notified to you or to which you have consented. This includes sharing information as follows:
- We may share information with our affiliates, with service providers and business partners who provide services to us or otherwise help us operate our business or the Online Services. We may also share information with other companies with whom we do business.
- We may share information to in connection with complying with, making claims relating to, or enforcing legal rights or obligations, legal process, government requests, or prudent security or business practices. This may include disclosures to law enforcement offices, third-party rights owners, or others, as well as protecting the rights, property, interests, or personal safety of our clients, users, or the general public.
- We may share or transfer information with another business in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets.
4. Updating Your Information
You can update certain proﬁle information we hold about you by logging into your account.
Our Online Services are intended solely for use by persons 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use our Platform or any of our Online Services, or contribute any information to us or our Online Services.
Measures designed to provide security for information collected via our Online Services are in place. However, please note that due to the inherently open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that information sent between you and us, or your attempt to access or use our Online Services, can be absolutely secure. It is your responsibility to keep your account credentials (such as your password) secure.
7. Links to other Sites
Our Online Services may contain links to other websites or platforms. These websites operate independently from us, and their privacy practices are subject to their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review to understand their procedures for collecting, using and disclosing personal information. We are not responsible for the content of the linked websites, any use of these sites, or the privacy practices of these sites.
8. Do Not Track Signals
As of the Effective Date listed below, there is no commonly accepted response to Do Not Track signals initiated by browsers. Therefore, our Online Services are not designed to respond to such signals.
10. Contact Us